2008-11-09

Jing Me Yoon

Jing Me Yoon
She is the one of my most favorite artist.

I had chance working with her as a transrator for her works.
She will come to Beppu next year for "Mixed Bathing World", the comtemporary art festival.
That starts on April 11th ends on June 14th, 2009.
For location hunting and her promotion of festival, she came here last May, that's the time when I first got involved with art management group BEPPU PROJECT.

Her style of art and the life she went through shook me a lot.
That changed my attitude towards art, and art became one of my most usable framework.

Now, she is in Catriona Jeffries Gallery in Vancouber, Canada.
30 October - 29 November, 2008.
Opening Tuesday to Saturday, 11am - 5pm.
I can't go there for exhibition, of course.
But, I heard that this time she shows some works she did this spring in Beppu.

If someone have chance to go there, I bet that will nice.

0 件のコメント: