2008-11-20

Viewer

I'm using Google Analytics to see how my blog is viewed.

and I found that there was one viewer from Venezuela in Latin America.
This kind of thing is the most fascinating point of internet.
People sometimes find my blog which is me myself on the internet "accidentally."
so called "serendipity"(Wikipedia), I may never be able to see them if I just live my life without internet.
She/he just passed my blog, and they may didn't even read a sentence.
But, that's still okay to me, because at least they accessed my blog.

I bet I need to update this blog more in English, although my English sounds funny to those who can speak English well or native speakers.

P.S.
For those who accidentally find my blog, please leave any comment.
If you have your own blog or even facebook is okay, you can leave thier URL too.

Best regards.

0 件のコメント: